Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

New Swap

Okay, it's time for another swap. Anybody interested please sign up. Will close it out on the 20th of Jan. Same rules as the last swap, 50.00 or more. Luskie

Comments

• Options
    I love swaps. Count me in.

Tade
  • Options
    I would... but I don't think I've even bought anything that was worth $50+... plus my collection is a bit small to even do a couple pieces that would equal the $50 minimum...
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    I would like to be counted in on this one.
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Can the minimum price set lower? I'm only 15 years old, and most of my double coins are not wort $50, even when you count them by eachother up...

Dennis
  • Options
    image I can ride this train again, let me on.
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    ok put me on the listimage
  • Options
    I would love to be in. As I am fresh in this forum image I would be glad to know if it is only for US coins or WW coins too. I have some nice coins for swap. And one more thing - how you estimate the value of coins for swap that they would not be lower of $50 value. Do you use catalogues for that purpose? If so then ok. I use KM WW coins catalgue 30th edition.

If you do not mind I would like you to count me in.

Thanx in advance.
  • Options
    PutTogetherPutTogether Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭
    How exactly do the "swaps" work?
  • Options
    OK Louie, it looks like you ought to lay out more of the ground rules

Anyway, count me among the swappers

• Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Okay, it looks like I was a bit lax in my post. I just assumed, wrongly, that all the swappers would be familiar with the rules. I did not take into consideration the newer members who may be interested. The rules are: After the close date of 20 Jan, the names of all persons who signed up are placed in a hat and the names drawn out. The names of those to send to and be sent from will be posted in the same forum. You are then asked to contact the person to whom you are to send to, to find out his/her interests/wants/needs/desires, etc., and also obtain a shipping address. The person who is to send to you will also do the same.

Coins, either US or foreign, in the minimum amount of $50.00 retail value, should then be sent. There is no maximum and if you feel really generous and have lots of dups, then you can send more.

Hope this answers all questions regarding the swap. If anyone has further questions/comments/suggestions/gripes, please email me at: luskie@adelphia.net. Luskie
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hi, count me in.
    Andy
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Louie I want in again as long as I don't get shorted again! We agreed on $50 or more and you know what I sent you- do you recall what I got? It wasn't even close to $50. I don't remember who that person is but #1- They owe me if they want to do the honorable thing- and #2- They should not be allowed to partcipate if they won't follow guidelines that are agreed on. I know whoever it is knows who I am talking about and if you look back on the list you'll know who it is too. That's not right! It's a matter of principle. If we put it to a vote and majority vote was the deal-then someone needs to do the right thing before being permitted to participate again.
  • Options
    Loui, count me in too please.

I would like to add for the new people.. These swaps are NOT for getting rid of you "Junk".

I have been in two of them so far. The first one was great. The 2nd one.......Well lets just say I got screw*d.

Jim
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    sorry ;
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Last day to get in on this swap. Will list the names here tomorrow. Luskie
  • Options
    Okay, here is the list of who is to send to whom.

Asnovell sends to
    bootleg3 sends to
    John K sends to
    APU sends to
    MrPawn sends to
    Boom sends to
    Tade sends to
    JimC sends to
    Louie sends to
    JMoore sends to
    Asnovell

Let me know if there are any problems with this list or if you are not satisfied with the person or any other problems. You are expected to contact your sender and receiver to ascertain wants/needs/desires, etc., and also shipping address. Good luck. Luskie
  • Options
    APU let me know where to send and what you want or are looking for.

APU turn your PM
  • Options
    To Mrpawn:

what coins are you looking for? I have prepared some coins. Please PM me. Thanks.
  • Options
    I got my swap package today from Boom. It was a 1957 Washington graded MS 66.image

Thank you Boom.

Tade
  • Options
    Received my package from Louie today.

1987 & 1996 SAE
    1986 Liberty Coin Proof Set.

Thanks Louie image

Jim
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    Received my shipment from Tade today, received a PR68DCAM 2000-S Massachusetts Statehood Quarter and PCGS MS69 2003 EAGLE $1. Both are coins I presently do not have. Thank You. PS - The calculator will help when I need to total purchases and sales amounts up.

Jim
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    Received my swap from JimC on Sat. Received a really nice PCGS MS69 2003 5.00 eagle and two Maryland quarters. Thanks much Jim as they are really nice coins. BTW, if any other swappers have gold eagles they would like to trade for other coins, I've got nice mercury dimes and Kennedy halves and others to trade.
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I would publicly like to thank Mr. Pawn, as he sure went out of his way to send some first class items to me.............Court-they are greatly appreciated and I'll even go on record as saying that YOU, sir, are without a doubt, the best trade partner I have had to date! Thanks again. What a pleasant experience!image
  • Options
    Sorry Guys,

This is the last swap for me.

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=257629

Jim

P.S. Louie, this has nothing to do with the coins that you sent me. I am very happy with them.
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    i have a ntc graded ms65 1969-d kennedy half and a sgs graded pr70 1957 jefferson nickle . let me know if you are interested . thank you
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hello Jim. I had apologized for this matter. I will back out of future swaps. Please do not let your emotions ruin the swap for you..
    Andy
  • Options
    Received a 1981-S SBA Ty1 PR69DC and a 1994-S Roosie PR68DC both PCGS coins. Thanks
  • Options
    Got my package from apu today. Takes a while for something to get here from Lithuania, you know. Some cool coins:

10 Litu 1936, silver
    5 Litai 1936, silver
    5 Litai 1925, silver
    1 litas 1925, silver
    5 escudos 1985
    2.5 escudos 1984
    50 drachmes 2000

All are raw and in excellent condition. Some neat pre WWII history and some others to add to my coins with ships in the designs collection.

Thanks Adomos, these will add nicely to my collection
  • Options
    I've got mine from John K yesterday: 1/2$ Walking Liberty 1939, 2 proof sets (1961P and 1964P), Silver Eagle 1999 and PCGS MS65 1/2$ 1952S.

As MrPawn mentioned it takes some time while package reaches Lithuania from USA.

This was my first swap and I really had very serious fun. Thanks to all of you.