Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

15 day submit...

I know I can search this in the archives... but I wanted to get some feedback on the 15 day submission to PCGS... I see some people have waited a lot longer than 15 days to receive their coins... common? Also, what is their guarentee if any?

I just submitted a few coins a week ago (My very first to PCGS) on a 15-day with help from a board member... what can I really expect....

Comments

• Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Add 4 business days for the FUN show, and 4 Business days for the Christmas and New Years holiday!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭✭
    Add 12 days for Xmas, 3 days for New Years, 3.5 days for Quanza, 1.5 days for New Landing on Mars day and .75 days for NGC grading new shipwreck coins discovered day......CDimage
  • Options
    I have the invoice number.... so when they say they have the coins, I can rely on getting them back in 15-18 days?
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    If you submitted before Christmas, it should work out to exactly 31 calendar days. They don't count the day they receive the coins, and four days for the holidays is about right, and four days for FUN is about right. Since 15 days means business days + 8, that should be 31 days counting the weekends. If you happen to cross the boundary of the LB show, add more days.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    How about a 15 day that was posted on Dec 9th from Baltimore show and still haven't seen it.......
  • Options
    sadysta1sadysta1 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭
    Mine took almost a month - submitted in Baltimore 12/8 shipped 1/5

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file