Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Economy at 60 days - just in time for them to pack up and leave for a week.

WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭✭
Common sense would dictate that this will grow to 70 in the next ten days or so. Coins coming in, none going out.

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Of course. When it was 40 days and my current submission was at 46 days, it jumped 10 days to 50. Now my submission is at 53 days, it jumps another 10 to 60. It's a conspiracy and I am the target.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Of course. When it was 40 days and my current submission was at 46 days, it jumped 10 days to 50. Now my submission is at 53 days, it jumps another 10 to 60. It's a conspiracy and I am the target.

Russ, NCNE >>

Just keep checking every 5 minutes image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bet with them heading to FUN and the overload that will come from the show submissions will push it to 90 days easily.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if this caused the dump in CLCT stock just before noon today?imageimageimage
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere recently I got a peek at PCGS' show schedule in January. I seem to recall there were only about 5-6 days that in-house grading will be able to take place this whole month!
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    They have a lot of shows this month, but only two offering on-site grading. FUN from 1.08 to 1.11 and Longbeach from 1.29 to 2.04.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping to have my 11/14/03 submission back for this past weekend's coin show. At this rate, it might be back in time for the June 4th and 5th show!
    Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭
    Today is Day-67 for my coins......they've been sitting in Verification for 3 weeks (12/15). When I called Customer Service last week, I was told it would probably be after FUN (this week) and before Long Beach (3 weeks from now). The leadtime was estimated at 65 days so 67 is no surprise but during that 67 days, D Hall announced a decrease to 40 days (to much cheering) which has since climbed back to 50 days....obviously this hasn't positively affected my submission. Interestingly enough, I sent in another submission (now on Day 41) when the estimated turn-around was 40 day days [HOW FUNNY, BOTH ARE NOW OVERDUE vs estimates] and that submission hasn't made it out of the grading room yet. Go figure.

Not holding my breath but checking daily (well, will start again next week on day 74 after FUN).

Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    I can't take it I tell ya. I submitted my first coin with PCGS on 12/11 and it will probably be the last. Too damn long I do not have the patience to wait for the results. I don't know how you guys do it.
  • Options

I have a regular submission received 11/19 and counting... I'm pretty sure 15 business days has elapsed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file