Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Man, mnmcoin is sure popular with the eBay image thieves.

Comments

• Options
    I'm glad I take crappy photos. No one would want to steal mine! image
    Paul in Pine Hill
    ----------------------------------------
    My ebay auctions

• Options
    Looks like all he did was darken the contrast a bit. Marks on the fields are a spot on match. Sheesh.
  • Options
    I emailed the "seller" asking him who actually has the coin, him or mnm...
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I emailed the "seller" asking him who actually has the coin >>

So did I. image I asked him simply if it was the actual coin for sale. My gut tells me this one will be truthful, though. It doesn't smell like a scam, like the other one did.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    This guy really likes mnmcoin.

Another stolen image.

Lifted from this auction.

And, yet another one.

Stolen from here.

Morris should get some kind of commission.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Okay, he just responded that it is not the coin pictured. So, he's honest about that.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Russ,

Yes I lifted a few of Morris's photos. I was up last night listing over 100 coins and just got
    greedy on the pics. I removed them and will be adding actual pics when I get home from work!.

The Board cop's have done their job. I will not steal again. It was my first time shop-lifting
    and I got caught.

Sorry.

PS Most of the IKES and Kennedys I'm selling came from Morris last year. I'm just finished upgrading many sets.

Again Sorry.

Rick

ps thanks for the great threads i sold over 50 slabs today...

A active collector of Modern Proof graded coins. Highligted by my Modern registry sets. (The Lewis' Collections).
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file