Alpha Mike Foxtrot
  • Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Bad linky.

We ARE watching you.

• Options

<< <i>whats up with this

<< <i>

Would you happen to be refering to Heritage using the PCGS in their title on Ebay for a coin that is in an NGC holder?
  • Options
  • Options
    Yea thats it, why $3100.00
    Michael
  • Options
    Probably because someone will want it in MS condition badly enough to pay for it. Personally I would think a nice MS58 would be a much better deal.
  • Options
    Yes I would rather have a 58 and save all that doe. I sold an ms 61 last year for $1200
    Michael
  • Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    MS58!

You're singin' my song.

All the detail at a fraction of the price.

We ARE watching you.

• Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I looked (which has been some time now) the 79cc in a gsa holder traded for around this price. Actually more than this.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I sold an ms 62 last year for $1200 >>

I hope it wasn't a 79cc in a "GSA Holder."
  • Options
    No it was a ms61 not 62 in a pcgs holder. edited to correct
    Michael
  • Options
    There are some dates the gsa holder carries a big premium. The 79cc is the big one in the cc gsa series.
  • Options
    Wow I guess. 2 or 3 times
    Michael
  • Options
    The last price sheet I have on the 79cc GSA dated 11/7/03 which isn't that old is bid...3700.00 ask..4050.00. This is sight unseen bid for the most butt ugly ones, base grade of 60-62. The prices come out in the bluesheet once a month. I'm not sure but I believe the first week of the month issue. They keep going up and up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file