Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

what do you think this bccg 10 would cross over to?

i normally don't buy bccg 10s (or bccg anything), but i love palmeiro and this particular card is one of his rarest rcs (i already own 2 psa 10s of it though).

bccg 10

i'm not an expert in grading (i rarely submit), so was wondering what you think this would cross over to either at psa or bgs

Comments

• Options
    spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    Without seeing the card up close to inspect the corners and edges and the like, I would keep in the back of your mind the possibility that it could cross to an 8--maybe higher, maybe lower. I would use 8 as my standard guess for newer stuff like that from other companies. It's so hard to grade the newer cards for me. I submitted several and got a lot of 8s and a handful of 9s.
  • Options
    Centering top to bottom looks way off. Compare your PSA 10s. I bet you'll immediately see the difference in the centering. Other than that, it is impossible to say more about the card, especially from the small scan. Gamble the $1.00 minimum bid if you feel it's a card that you'd like to have in your collection. Not a lot to lose there.

JEB.
  • Options
    Oh, never mind .... I just noticed the seller is charging $5.00 for shipping. image

That card is definitely not worth the $6.00 that it's already going to cost the current bidder.

JEB.
  • Options
    centering wise there's definitely a noticeable difference between my psa 10s. also, the card looks somewhat lighter than the 2 psa 10s i have- though that's a known issue w/the 87 topps tiffanys. i didn't realize the seller wanted $5 for shipping. definitely not worth that. i think my optimistic side is sparked by someone i know who bought a bccg 10 and crossed it to a psa 9. of course the odds are probably 1:934038430843.
  • Options
    After magnifying the photo, it appears there is some slight corner wear also?? Might just be the scan. As spacktrack stated, I would be prepared for a couple of grade drop.
    Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)