Options

Is this why

PCGS has such a backlog? LINKY-POO
Bill

09/07/2006

Comments

• Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    NO way! That wouldn't cause a backlog because they never hit the grading floor and go straight to the slab and insert room!!!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is this why PCGS has such a backlog? >>

<< <i>The day that the Eagles get here we will dispatch a substantial quantity of them to PCGS for grading. >>

Nope.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    My favorite part:

Here is what you do not get:

You do not get to return a 2004 PCGS Graded Silver Eagle
    You do not get to email us to see if yours have been shipped until they are 10 days overdue.
    You do not get an email from us telling you that we have received your money or that we have shipped your silver eagles. Sorry, but we absolutely must use all of our available time to pack and ship, not trade casual status emails back and forth.
    You do not get to add to, subtract from or alter your order in any way.

• Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382

<< <i>My favorite part:

Here is what you do not get:

You do not get to return a 2004 PCGS Graded Silver Eagle
    You do not get to email us to see if yours have been shipped until they are 10 days overdue.
    You do not get an email from us telling you that we have received your money or that we have shipped your silver eagles. Sorry, but we absolutely must use all of our available time to pack and ship, not trade casual status emails back and forth.
    You do not get to add to, subtract from or alter your order in any way.

>>

Ah......yeah, okayimage
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>PCGS EAGLES! 2004 PCGS MS-69 SILVER EAGLE >>

What would be really funny is if they all came back MS68. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You get fast professional shipping."

And it's only $6.90! image I'd ship these for $2
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    The cert. # is for a 2003. It is scary what you could do with pictures if you wanted to.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Goodness! What a rip, in my opinion. You get to pay $22 (plus $7 shipping) for one ounce of silver (and some plastic). I think I'd rather buy "bullion" silver.image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I just don't get it? Do they (PCGS) not own and/or operate this forum? You would think by all of the negitive feedback that is posted on this forum on a daily basis they would get the hint? Or, since they are considered the best and with that they simply don't care what people think knowing people will continue to use their services. I have submitted my first coin with them last month and now have second thoughts about using them again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file