Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Frederick show find #2...Warning, ugly picture !!!

You have been warned. This coin will have to take a trip to the Mad Marty bath house and then be evaluated as whether to submit or not......Ken
.imageimage

Comments

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    What did you do? Sneeze on it?
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    It looks like a nice coin. Of course that is after you get all of that crap cleaned off of it.image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This coin will have to take a trip to the Mad Marty bath house >>

Ken,

It would be a wasted trip. I can guarantee you that the spotting will not come off. Too bad, too, because the nicely mirrored examples frequently look like that coin.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    It's a Kennedy? Ugly would be redundant!!!!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Yep, I agree with Russ! I have a couple of these here! Nice CAM/DCAM AHs with spots! Milk Spots do not come off!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, its a shame too see such deep mirrors and the coin be spotted like that. I have a couple of em like that, one is a slam-dunk DCAM AH too. I thought of submitting them once just to see if I could make a sub60 Proof with one of em, but never did.
    imageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file