Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone know where to find the automated feedback program?

RampageRampage Posts: 9,428 ✭✭✭✭
I know there is a website or something that will automatically leave feedback for your transactions. Anyone know what site it is?

Also, does anyone know all the auction sniper websites?

Thanks. Richard.

Comments

• Options
    Yea, I have all those programs. I also have programs that automatically pay for auctions with money from other people's accounts and programs that automatically send the coins that I win to other people so I don't have to be bothered doing anything at all and still be a big wheel on eBay.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AuctionSniper.com

Free snipes all tomorrow! image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    MintstateMintstate Posts: 254 ✭✭
    The auction listing / winning bidder notification/ picture storage service I use, SpareDollar, has an automatic feedback system that leaves positive feedback every time someone leaves you a positive feedback. You can use it for 30 days at no charge. After that it is only $4.95 a month. You also get 50 MB of picture storage and loads of auction templates.SpareDollar

Richard
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,428 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you MintState.

Cheers, Richard.
  • Options
    MintstateMintstate Posts: 254 ✭✭
    I should mention that the auto feedback feature only works on auctions that have been listed using the SpareDollar lister. If you didn't do the listing through them, the program doesn't pick up that you have received a feedback.

Richard

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file