Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coin Show this weekend.

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a computer up and running at the show. If you want me to look for any particular coin, send me a pm. When I find it, I'll take a picture and send to you.
Boardmember Wayne Herndon will be at the first table on the left hand side as you walk through the door. I'll have the second table on the right hand side as you walk through the door.
The show is in Frederick, MD this Friday and Saturday from 10-6. We will have a coin auction Saturday at 6 pm.
Hope to see you there!
Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    Mike: You can come clean now and admit that it is you that donates the $20 Golden Eagle to the Salvation Army
    each year. When I saw the picture in the paper and it happen in Frederick, MD I knew it was you, as that is the type
    of person you are.

Good luck on the show.

Tade
  • Options
    My friend Vince (local dealer) and I will be there when the doors open on Friday. I've got two PCGS Franklins to sell as well as nine PCGS Kennedys to sell......Ken
  • Options
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Going to try to make it. image
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Mike
    It appears that the board members who live close enough,are trying to support you.On the other thread started by Tootawl there were more than a few coming at least 1 of the 2 days.I'll be there on Saturday.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael:

Please post the location and directions from I-70 going north... thanks

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    Please post the location and directions from I-70 going north... thanks ....Directions to show!!!!
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many Thanksimage

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    Thanks everybody! I'll be looking forward to seeing you.
    Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭
    I hope you have a great show Mike.
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    Hey Mike what is the address
    Please
  • Options
    From Mike's web site:

Directions to the Lynfield Event Complex

From Washington, D.C./Virginia Area take 270 towards Frederick. Once you are into Frederick, take Route 15 toward Thurmont/Gettysburg. Once you get on Route 15, you'll go approximately 5 miles. The exit will be the Hansonville Road exit to your left and will be just before Mile Marker 21. Once you turn left, you follow the road approximately 1/5th of a mile and you'll see the Lynfield Event Complex on your right.

From Baltimore take 70 towards Frederick. Once you are into Frederick, take Route 15 toward Thurmont/Gettysburg. Once you get on Route 15, you'll go approximately 5 miles. The exit will be the Hansonville Road exit to your left and will be just before Mile Marker 21. Once you turn left, you follow the road approximately 1/5th of a mile and you'll see the Lynfield Event Complex on your right.

From Pennsylvania, take Route 15 toward Frederick. Just after you pass Mile Marker 21, you'll turn to your right on Hansonville Road. You'll follow the road approximately 1/5th of a mile and you'll see the Lynfield Event Complex on your right.

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Address:
    Lynfield Event Center,
    10142 Hansonville Road
    Frederick, MD.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where there be any dealers of darkside material there?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    There usually are a few tables of darkside stuff but I always tend to walk past them.
  • Options
    Many of the board members have stopped by-so far!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file