Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What a buy for $950.00

This seller has his net out for a sucker. Checkout his bids on this item and his feedback.image

EBay Auction
DirtroadRider

Comments

• Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    High bidder with 0 feedback finally hit the reserve after 20 bids, I will lose all faith in humanity if a real person bids on thisimage-----------------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    This transaction reeks, man Seller's been on ebay a long time yet only has 4 transactions, one of which is a negative..Let's see how does one out of four translate into 82%.There is no icon indicating an ID change and the buyer has "0" feedback! What gives here? Nobody can possibly be that stupid ..to bid $950 on a $10 item unless he's in on it. But then that makes no sense either -taking into account final value fees! VERY INTERESTING! Curious to watch this one play out. Safe Harbor has been notified.
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny how "electronic1980" was just as interested in the Sony Vaio auction as he is the coin from the same seller.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    I bought one of these for about $7 just the other day! imageimage

This has to be shill, and ebay don't care look at the final value fees he is going to have to pay! image
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭
    I don't think it will be long before he's NARU'ed.
  • Options
    nice one marty! this seller and bidder were made for each other. image
  • Options
    PeetiePeetie Posts: 627 ✭✭
    This guy is in the mix too. Why is he still an active member?

Link
  • Options
    image I'm so ashamed...I couldn't help myselfimageimage I spammed the buyer and told him I have both the proof and the business strike I'd let him have at a special discount. LMAO He hasn't gotten back with me. I hope he reports me because I let Safe Farbor know what's going on....Now my Grandmother was slow...but she was old! EBAY DOESN'T CARE !
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    So I emailed the high bidder and asked if these were really worth this much because I was interested in bidding. Here is their response

YEH I CAN SELL IT IN MY COUNTRY FOR ALMOST DOUBLE OF THE PRICE...

So then I told him I have four more I'll sell him for 425 each. Can't wait to see the response if I get one.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    I did the same thing! Can you believe this? This really happened...HE BOUGHT IT ! I emailed him too and told him I had a couple as well. He replied to my email but not my offer which was similar to yours. Something is terribly wrong with this picture.If the seller knew he had a buyer for that amount, why bother with ebay at all and the ebay fees? I think I'll copy that whole transaction and run mine. I might catch a big fish from Venus too! tttimage
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    I think the buyer and seller are one and the same.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    But what sense does it make to incur all the fees, the expenses to wind up with his own stuff? Idon't get it!image
  • Options

<< <i>I bought one of these for about $7 just the other day! imageimage

This has to be shill, and ebay don't care look at the final value fees he is going to have to pay! image >>

Absurdly poor grammar and equally poor reasoning as both parties have been NARUed.
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Both are NARU'd
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file