Home U.S. Coin Forum

Washington albums

Why isn't there any albums for 32-64 Washington's?
US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Comments

• Are you keeping your high grade raw set in an Album? Mine is in an intercept shield album, but at the next Santa Clara show I want to look at the Eagle notebook type albums with the 2x2's. I'm too worried about the ugly kind of toning.

tom
  • Bikingnut:

I have the Eagle Albums (2 are necessary) and they are very complete. They make a very nice way to store the coins.

There is one thing you should consider when using this album. Eagle provides the 2x2's for quarters, but I and they now recommend using the nickle 2x2's as they hold the quarters better. I also seal each one with clear fingernail polish.

When I say the albums are complete, they are as they provide not only a space for ms quarters, but also all the proofs. This includes a space for the 1936 proof through 1942 proof. I cannot find them and it leaves holes in the album, and a nagging feeling that my collection is not complete.

Do you happen to have a source for these for fillers?

Tade

• BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭
    I keep mine raw set in the eagle holders with the pages, but I bought generic D ring binders. I would like to get something like a Dansco for my extras, but no one makes an album for just the 32-64. I guess I could just get an album with blank pages.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file