who the heck are these clowns ?

i have no luck pulling decent rc's with spx

Comments

• Options
    thank you and happy new year to you also
  • Options
    did alright other then the rookies
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    and did u get base of Iverson, Jason Williams, Pau Gasol or Juan Dixon?? lmk thanx
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    thanks but i was hoping for a decent rc for a change

i have the iverson and gasol. need them ?

if so send me your address and i'll send them to you

Dave
  • Options
    yeh need them thanks, you collect kobe base cards? if so i can send ya a couple of those, lmk thanks again
    my site
  • Options
    not bad...

Chris

REFS: cardnyou, TrFstPtch, Itsjustme, Judgement, QyntelWoods24, RANDYMOSS84, Viking, netfan5, kobefan

My Card Trading Site CLICK HERE
  • Options
    Adam, don't worry about the Kobe's. I'll get your cards out today
  • Options
    Did you happen to pull any kwame browns. Lmk Thanks
    I am buying for my collection. Paying $0.20 on every $1. Send a list or a page. Also have a grab bags for sale if interested just ask.
  • Options
    sorry Thud no Kwame

If you want i can lyk which Kwame's i do have if your interested in other ones
  • Options
    I could use the Jermaine Dual GU. LMK thanks!
  • Options
    Me sooooo sorry, I knew it was yesterday, but just forgot to do your post. imageimage I will make up for it !
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    lol thats ok Joyce

I know it's tough keeping up with all of these birthdays
  • Options
    When it is a special friend like you, I do feel really bad.....Expect a little belated gift from me soon......image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading