Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

A Lite Side Coin for you and......

Thanks to everyone for the help this past year. A interest for The Dark has been acquired. May the New Year bring Joy and Coins your way.

Ken

Comments

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great looking coin. Thanks for sharing this as well as the countless others.image

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    for me a US coin is darkside material, looks awesome!
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Nice Mercury dime, Fairlaneman! I'm glad you could visit us. We all look forward to more of your appearances, and your awesome coins.

Also, please feel free to share some pix of your nice Fords!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you sir. The only picture I have of the Ford is this one and it is wrecked by the Old Dude in the middle of the picture. When the Email virus was going around I lost almost all of my pictures. Excuse me not almost all but all of them.

Ken

Edit because some picture came up that was not mine.
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful!!! Of course, I'm waiting patiently for more pictures....

imageimageimage

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always nice to see the Liteside brethren coming into the Dark for a visit, even if they stumble around a bit sometimes before they get their bearings. If you stay long enough, your Dark vision gets developed, and soon you'll be able to find your way anywhere. image

Of course, with such brilliantly lovely Light coins, you can't be too far off the path, anyway. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    I do love that handful of US coins the Darkside was able to sneak in and influence!! Those were what first drew me to coin collecting. If only the US Mint had stayed the course! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭
    Nothing troublesome about those dimes, FLM. Before '46, US coins were nice but they've fallen from the perch since then, IMHO.