Home U.S. Coin Forum

Dansco Jefferson nickel thought

I was just wondering if Dansco, or any of the other album companies will make new pages with spots for the new nickels we'll see next year anytime soon. Does anyone know or have any ideas about when those pages will be coming out? I've got the Jeffersons complete ( was one of the first sets I finished about 15 years ago, have just been adding to it since) and I think I'll wait to put them in a Dansco until after that page comes out.

Comments

• I'm wondering about this too, although for my Dansco US type album...
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    I think you'll need to get unlabeled pages. I use the littleton holder for my jeffersons but it's only a 1938-1975 holder.
  • I hadn't thought of that one. I'll need to buy that new page for the 7070 too.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to worry about the new issues for my Dansco.
    I'll consider it 1800-2000, and just collect any newer coins separately.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Striker,
    I've been thinking about that too.
    I think I'll just keep putting them in the album as if it were labled correctly.
    Then when a new corrected page becomes available, I'll order one and put everything in the new one.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
    Forbid it, Almighty God!
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    ~PATRICK HENRY~
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those new ones are too ugly to warrant an expenditure image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file