Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Intercept Shield in Your New Year's Resolutions?

So you've been spending some money on coins and have set certain goals for 2004. If one of them is to better protect your collection from potential adverse environmental exposure, maybe it is time to consider Intercept Shield. If so, we carry the full line of Intercept Shield protective products for coins (raw or certified), cards and documents. To see the line and read about the technology, use this link. If you have a lot of certified coins to protect, check out our forum member special in our signature below.

May everyone have a happy collecting experience in 2004!

WH

Comments

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice website you have there. I'll be checking there more often....
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    massscrew, thanks!

WH
  • Options
    I have bought some Intercept products from you in the past and have no complaints with you at all, but is Intercept updating any of their products. Many of their albums ended with 2002 dates, and still no word of updated products. Also, do they have any Type Set albums available. Perhaps I should check their site, but have grown tired of their delays.

tom
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    Tom,

I know they are working on getting new album types out soon. They have never set a date but hopefully it won't be much longer.

They did come out with several new products (not albums) this year. Most were various types and sizes of boxes for protecting raw and slabbed coins.

Thanks,

WH