Home PSA Set Registry Forum

"silver level" at PSA?

Ok so Im not a member of the "gold" or "platinum" club things. I just registered for an account a few weeks ago so I could do my Set Registry. As a "silver" member can I submit cards now (also since Im doing a registry set and they do offer specials to those doing something on the registry) or do I have to get one of the two plans?

So confusing image
Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
http://www.clark22murray33.com

Comments

• theplasticman:

As of September 1st PSA requires membership in order to submit cards. Link
    The Set Registry does not require a membership to participate.

Carol

• helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    Specifically, submission requires a Gold or Platinum membership (read: you have to pay for it). Plain old free Silver membership isn't good enough.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay

• << <i>Specifically, submission requires a Gold or Platinum membership (read: you have to pay for it). Plain old free Silver membership isn't good enough. >>

ok, thanks fellas.

This "fee" sorta sucks to be honest. These places must be in rough shape to have to charge. I'll prolly join anyways, not sure whether the 1yr or 2yr thing
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    The way I look at it, PSA must be doing well to raise prices. They seem to be confident that they wont lose too many submissions due to the prices. If they were doing poorly, I think they would lower their prices to get more submissions.

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!