Home U.S. Coin Forum

MS70 2004 SAEs already promised on ebay

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
I wonder how many coins they will be sending in to meet their promise of NGC MS70 graded 2004 SAEs?
I have seen other people on ebay promise the NGC and PCGS MS69s and believe that will be easier.

Still, I wonder on the cost....to do this, they must be getting quite the deal since they are saying they will ship them out by middle of January 2004 so that means ~2week turnaround time on HUGE amounts.

Think what this will do to slow the grading of everything too....first, FUN, then TONS of 2004 SAEs.

Link
btw...I have bought from this seller months ago...was a good seller and made sure my purchase was what was expected.

Text:

2004 SILVER EAGLES
2004 SILVER EAGLES

ALL GRADED AND ENCAPSULATED A PERFECT MS70 BY NGC !

Perfect coins - satiny lustre:
NO SPOTS OR HAZE

FEW GRADED HIGHER !

COINS WILL BE STOCK AND READY TO SHIP the middle of January !

ummmmm....few graded higher? I sure hope that is just text he reused from the MS69 coins...else, I want to see one of these "graded higher" than MS70 image

edited to amend the right grading attributed to NGC....I looked at too many of these tonight and mixed it up on this one...seller does state MS70 from NGC....he, and others, state NGC and PCGS for MS69s though. Still going to be A LOT sent through grading in the next 2 weeks+

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    It will be easier to get a 70 from NGC or anyone else than it will PCGS. At my last count, there are 14 total MS-70 from PCGS representing all years.

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It will be easier to get a 70 from NGC or anyone else than it will PCGS. At my last count, there are 14 total MS-70 from PCGS representing all years. >>

Current pop is only 12 for the series...
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    Probably 2 were downgraded image
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, you can bid on next years coins! that's what I call an uber-modern!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Goes to show what a joke NGC is, we know theyll be 70s whether theyre 70s or not!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Hello, NGC, we need 20 MS70 Silver Eagles for our auction.

OK, were sending em right over!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It will be easier to get a 70 from NGC or anyone else than it will PCGS. At my last count, there are 14 total MS-70 from PCGS representing all years. >>

Current pop is only 12 for the series... >>

I just checked. There are 12 SAE PCGS MS-70s floating around. I swear I counted 14 this past summer.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • I'll just buy 5 tubes as usual from my local dealer and let them sit!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • NGC Census Report:

ASE: MS70 1986-2003.......................4065

PCGS: 12

Than again, compare NGC's State quarter census to PCGS's state quarter census(ms68-69)

COMPLETE REVERSAL OF STATISTICS
    Lightside

• I like how he says "FEW GRADED HIGHER"

I want one of those!

• LAWMANLAWMAN Posts: 1,274 ✭✭
    NGC is way looser on 70's on virtually everything! Check out the prices on some of them! Then again, if your collecting fancy is MS70's this is all good.
    DSW

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file