Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FUN Show -- planning ahead for roosie/merc guys

If you are attending the FUN Show and you are really into roosies/mercs or stupid color coins, plan to join OnlyRoosies, greattoning, myself and several other color nuts for breakfast on Friday at 0900.

Right now our plan is to meet outside at the main entrance of the Peabody Hotel at 0900 and then move inside and chow down.

If you have rainbow roosies/mercs/etc., please bring them along to "brag/show off." Look forward to seeing some great rainbow coins and hearing some incredible "whopper rainbow" stories!!!!

rainbowroosie
"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
rainbowroosie April 1, 2003

Comments

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a bag full of goodies I'll be bringing
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick,
    get with Mr D, as he is inviting some color nuts.
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will probably be breakfasting with my Darkside cronies, but hope to run across y'all on the bourse floor. Say hi if you see me. I assure you, I'll be very easy to spot... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file