Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FIRST GENERATION PCGS MULTI-HOLDER OF FIRST YEAR ISSUE SILVER STATE QUARTERS

I slabbed these up because I thought they would be cool to own. They are the First Generation PCGS 5 coin Multi-holder of the 1999(s) Silver State quarter set grading PCGS-PR69DCAM. I was told these are the very first Multi holders of the first year issue state quarters PCGS has done. Frankly, I thought they might be a nice collectible in the years ahead, especially of the first year of issue silver state quarter set in PCGS-PR69DCAM. I had (52) units produced, will keep (2) for myself and sell the other (50). My price to forum members this week is $250/set delivered free anywhere in the US (same price I would offer out the regular Flag sets of these state quarters if I were selling those). Basically, nearly no additional mark up on these sets at all for being the first generation multi-coin holders. While supplies last. PM me if you would like a set or two.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    Could you post an image of these, please?
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron has graciously offered to scan them and if I do not get them scanned in the next day or so, I may just take him up on the offer.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.