Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Slabbed Neon Jefferson Proofs... awesome coins! (ANACS and PCGS)

Howdy! $1 shipping for one or two, free shipping for them all (see below)... Insurance is $.75. I can take paypal (no credit cards), checks, or money orders image

1959 PCGS PR66- This is the kind of coin you just don’t see every day (well, I guess I do happen to have a few, but it’s taken a while image). The obverse has a light cream tone to it… then comes the reverse! The left half is a cream, and then divided by a light blue neon band. The right has a background of yellow with lots of neon green, purple, and some blue. A VERY cool coin for the toner lover. $36--SOLD.

1960 ANACS PF66 5.5 Steps- If color could count for the cameo designation, this coin would be a solid CAM. On the obverse and reverse, fields of steel and light blue steel contrast excellently to a portrait of yellow with some red and purple, and a yellow Monticello with red steps. $35

1961 ANACS PF65 5.5 Steps- NEON TONED- The last and most spectacular of the bunch! On the obverse, neon yellow fields accent a purple and green portrait. On the reverse, The yellow and purple fields meet to form orange at spots, and floating on them is a green and purple Monticello! WOW! $73

Remaining 2 for $102 shipped

Thanks for looking!

Jeremy image
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments