Home U.S. Coin Forum

OT: For the people going to the Fun Show... Universal Studios side trip

Who wants to go to Universal Studios on Sunday Jan 11th??

I will be going there by myself but I would prefer to get a bunch of you guys and gals to come along with me. Either PM me, email me at tootawl@earthlink.net, or post here.

Yes, I did post this on the Open Forum too but in case you don't wonder over there, I want to get a bunch of people and go have some fun.
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    The Animal Planet experience is really neat. Expect to wait an hour standing. but you get to sit down for an hour, too, during it.
  • rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Do the water rides at Islands of Adventure...bring or buy a cheap poncho...you will stay warm/relatively dry...and most importantly, NO LINES!!!! The Dudley Doright ride is COOL!!!!!!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggestion....you may want to look into a special pass. When I went a few years ago, they had a special pass (not sure of the cost) that moved you to a special line, or the front of the line, depending on the attraction.

Other than that, you may want to check out AAA for discounts as well.

Enjoy

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    It is worth the extra cash to get the fast pass!!!!!!!!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Do they sell the fast pass book online? I can find the single day tickets but not the fast pass. There is an auction for a set of books on Ebay. What do they usually cost?
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file