Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Aristotle contemplating slabs as an "absolute"

http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2214632648&category=11961Open Before Reading Comment

TWILIGHT ZONE COMMENT: Imagine if you will, that a "real MS 70" roosie dime somehow got mixed in with the crap these clowns usually submit to loser slab services A, B, and C......Further, imagine that this "real MS 70" roosie did indeed get slabbed as "MS 70" along with a thousand lesser "MS 70s".......

DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION: Would this "real MS 70" roosie be an MS 70????..... Or would this MS 70 lose its perfect status because it is now in an "imperfect" holder??????....... Ponder before answering, I expect only "deep and enlightened" thoughts from serious Registry thinkers!!!!imageimageimageimageimage
"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
rainbowroosie April 1, 2003

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually bought 1 of those good for nothing S.G.S. slabs. It was a 1969 MS70. It looked good in the picture, but wasn't even worth the C.O.A. that comes with it. Those slabs should say MS60 instead!

Rainbowroosie: you have entered THE ROOSIE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imageimage

Happy New Year,
    Paul B. Gunsallus

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Stooge,
    Contrary to what Nick would have you believe, I CREATED the roosie zone!!!!imageimage
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    That picture looks like something my dog just left out in the back yard. What was the question again?
  • Options
    RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    I'd personally be ticked if I had an otherwise perfect 2003 and it wasn't DCAM ... if a PR-70 is graded by a (*&(*%*&% third-party service and no one buys it, is it still a PR-70?