Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Absolutely stunning..........

AT job imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Now, now, that one may be the real deal.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    Some people have no respect for the coins. image
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats AT
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a RyanDavid estate special!!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool coin.... for sale???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????image
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    It's just simply amazing me that someone will buy that coin. I just wish I knew what people were thinking when they buy this AT crap off Ebay.

Michael

• Options
    I agree it looks AT....but is it market acceptable? It is rather nice.
  • Options
    Look how shocked and offended Lady Liberty looks with the AT.
  • Options

<< <i>If God told you that the coin was natural, I'm sure you would change your opinion of the coin completely >>

Actually, even if God can came to my house, with his angels, and told me the coin was NT and I still wouldn't believe him.

<< <i>As I stated in another thread, there are collectors of the PKOK Ikes who seem to "know" that they are AT and yet they seem to have no problems paying hundreds or thousands for them. >>

There are those who know that the PKOK Ikes are AT and are buying them as a "piece of art" not as a numismatic item. Further, from what I understand the AT of the PKOK Ikes was a rather complicated procedure which did border on art work. That is certainly not the case in regards to this coin.

<< <i>Crazy what a 1"x1.5" piece paper encased inside a piece of plastic will do to the perception of so many. >>

I also buy NT Peace $ that are raw. I just prefer that if I am going to pay a premium for toning, it should be NT, not something someone did in their basement in about 5 minutes. In that case I'll just learn how to AT coins myself and save a bunch of money.

Michael
  • Options
    darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    I am sure that is just bag toning- don't you know the demand for these in the market place are bringing these out of hiding? image mike
  • Options
    My first rection to viewing this was AT, then I saw your msg. What a shame.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    thats a pretty 'at' job....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file