Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

I bought a coin off of NEN and it was sent, via registered mail, on 4:44 pm on December 08, 2003 in CONCORD, MA 01742 according to the USPS website and it still is not here! Where the heck is it?

imageimageimageimageimageimage
Corrupting youth since 2004

Comments

• Options
    R#%&@!%&#&$@!&^@!&^$#@&$@!&^#$&@!&#@!^&$#@!&@$@#$@&@##@%@^#!$#!^@!@&$#@^%@!$#@^@#$&@!^@#%#@!&$#@#@#^%@!$@#^%#$@^%#@$&@!*&@!$#@!!%@*^%@#&!#@$*@!&$@!&@!$@^@%@!&@!$@!@!$@&@$@!&@!$&@@&%@%^@!$#@&$@!&%@@#*$@!%&@!$#%*&@!$%@!$!%!@^#^!@#^@!!#@%*@!#!@!#@#@!#@#@!@!%!@*!@!@#!#@@#!&$@!#@!@#!&@!@*$$*@!#@!^@!#@!$@!#%#@!#@!*#@!!#@!&@&@!#!#@!#@!#!@&!@@#&^#@*@^@*#!!@%*%@!#$@!#%@#&@!&@@!%&@%^@$!@!@&%#$@!%^#!@%^@!$#!@^@#%$!@%#$#!@&*!@!@#!@%^!@!@$*#!@!@$!@!@^#$*@@&%&!@!@#$!@&%*%@!$*@&$#@!*&@$@@$!@^%!#@^$!@%@^@#%#%$#@!#$^!@#$!@&^%*@!%$^^&@#%#@#$!@@#%&!@*%@@&@^%#@*@$#!@%#$@!%@#$!%@&$#!@&^*!@%%@!@#%$@*%$&^$!@#&*#@%#^@#%@@!#*%%*&*@#%^@!!@*@#

... I feel a bit better now...
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Registered mail takes forever. I have more complaints from buyers about that than anything else by far.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    If you don't already have it, get the tracking number from the seller and check it on the USPS tracking site. That should at least tell you where it is hung up.
    Roy

• Options
    Yeah, I checked the website, but it has no more information to offer me!image
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    With holiday season traffic, I wouldn't be surprised that it takes this long. Hang in there.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    Next time during the holidays, ask for FEDEX overnight shipping....NEN, like other large firms carries additional insurance riders to cover in the event of loss.

However, 3 weeks is inordinately long regardless of the holidays, IMHO. Ask Chris to run a trace or at least make them aware it is currently AWOL.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my freebie 1800 NGC MS63 Maundy penny from 'em in no time at all. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Keywords: Holidays, Registered

Answer: Customs
  • Options
    Yep registered and customs will kill you.
    Bill

09/07/2006