Home U.S. Coin Forum

Bad news on economy turnaround times.

RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Economy Service
Current estimated
turnaround: 50
calendar days. >>

Up by ten days. Just changed on the submissions page.

Russ, NCNE

Comments

• CRAP! And mine have only been up there 34 days now!
    Paul in Pine Hill
    ----------------------------------------
    My ebay auctions

• I was almost persuaded to send my last 8 coin submission in economy. Glad I went a different route....Ken
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    40 days, 50 days, 60 days.....

doesn't matter, more PCGs for me!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

• Regular submission times aren't any better. I've had one there since 11/19. With the holidays and recent shows, I'm sure they'll tell me that it's still on time!!!
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    I think it's probably a conspiracy against me. I have one in that's on day 46, and was hoping maybe for grades today. They noticed I've been checking every five minutes, so they upped it by 10 days to slow me down. Well, ha ha! I'm still going to check every five minutes!

Russ, NCNE
  • Have a cup of rum ladened egg nog and enjoy the Holidays! Besides, we don't need no more stinkin Kennedys' on the market!!!!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭
    Today is day-60 for my Economy submission (received Oct 30)...at that time, the estimated turn around was 60-65 days and that's right where I seem to be.......course there have been a few shows and a few holidays inbetween! I was hoping the improvement to 40 days might speed things up........hasn't for me. Called last Monday and coins were in Verification so I know its got to be pretty soon now......
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Besides, we don't need no more stinkin Kennedys' on the market!!!! >>

Hey! This submission has an ugly coin on it - a Frankie!

Russ, NCNE
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    sounds like you will atleast get one good grade....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Mine has been in since 11/6 and is still in the grading room! I called to find out status and the hold up is because the graders have never seen a MS68FBL Franklin before!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

MS68FBL or AU58FBL..........?????????? image
    Craig
  • USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Modern submission is taking longer than normal alsoimage
  • nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    I agree with jeffnpcb....sorry Russ

nankraut
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last submission was received 11/14/2003. I was hoping to have it returned for the Jan 2 & 3 show in Frederick, MD.
    Thanksgiving National Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024 at the Eisenhower Allstar Sportsplex, Gettysburg, PA. Tables are available. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • JamericonJamericon Posts: 438 ✭✭✭
    I am the yungin' here. Received 12/22. Only 7 days down....
    Jamie Yakes - U.S. paper money collector, researcher, and author. | Join the SPMCUS Small-Size Notes, National Bank Notes, and NJ Depression Scrip
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on a Regular Service ($30) submision that was received on 11/26 image
    When in doubt, don't.
  • FrattLawFrattLaw Posts: 3,290 ✭✭
    I knew it was too good to be true! Hall was all over this place about how turnaround times were getting better. Hmmmm....

Haven't said this in awhile but..............

Ah, the smell of coffee! image

Michael
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    It looks like I won't have my 11/6 submission back for the FUN showimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Everything considered, you would think SOMEONE would have figured out by now that expansion is in order hereI What's the sense in paying for 15 day service when you do not get what you pay for? All these new PCGS certified coins dramatically effect population and premiums!
  • TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭
    Russ, you're not the only one who checks every five minutes. image

My submissions were received 10/30. No grades yet. I was hoping to have them back before the FUN show, too.
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭
    I hope this is only a pothole in the road and not a CRATER!

• << <i>All these new PCGS certified coins dramatically effect population and premiums >>

Boom

Are you saying that the populations are starting to change? They have been changing since 1986 when PCGS opened the doors. So what are you saying has changed?
    Day-61 of Economy submission.......11 o'clock Pacific posting time is approaching and I'm salivating and wondering if today is finally the day.......image
    Craig

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file