Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1962 topps blanchard and frank robby

I am working on a 62 set that is near completion in all psa 8 grade and am in need of the #93 Blanchard
and #350 Robinson in psa 8 grade.

Please let me know if you have one or both available for trade or sale.

Thanks!
Buyer and Seller of PSA graded Baseball Cards from 1900-1980.

Check out my ebay auctions listed under seller ID: jeej

Comments

• Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    you might want to start all these buy/sell/trade threads on the vintage trading forum where they are encouraged. happy hunting.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Both of those cards are very tough. The Blanchard should only sell for $400 and the Robby should go for $1000. Are those prices you are willing to pay for these two? I don't have them, but a good friend of mine is looking for those two as well.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I would be willing to pay in that range for the cards if they were real nice psa 8 grade.

They must be two of the toughest cards in the set cause I know a lot of collectors out there working on 62's and havent had any luck in finding nice copies of them.

The last Frank Robinson that I saw was put on ebay by Will Hays and he pulled the auction do to an error in the listing, which means to me that someone offered him a ton of cash for it and he made up an excuse to end the auction early, as it was never re-listed.

Other than that Robby, I have not seen another one in psa 8 on ebay in 4-5 years.

Buyer and Seller of PSA graded Baseball Cards from 1900-1980.

Check out my ebay auctions listed under seller ID: jeej
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Miami- If you are willing to go to that price then the only other problem that you have is finding them. Best of luck on your search.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases