Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Some Buffalo's, Merc's, Jefferson's, and a few others here before Ebay

Picked most of this stuff up today at the Westford show. Probably head to Ebay at one point, but I'll list them here first for a few days. I'll have images available for most of these via email. Paypal is ok, and a 5 day return. Shipping will depend on total amount spent.
PM or Post below if interested, or have questions.

Here goes, in no particular order:

1918 5c NGC ms/63 Upgrade candidate, and if no one is interested here, I'm sending it off for a shot at ms/64.
Great luster and strike qualities. Dare I say PQ? image $225

1915 5c NGC ms/64 Beautiful strike and luster. As nice a ms/64 as one could expect to find. Just back from NGC. $115

1913 T1 5c NGC ms/66 Super attractive jewel toned Buffalo. I may have a hard time scanning this one, but believe me, it's pretty. Vibrant greens, reds and gold tones. Superbly struck and excellent quality. Just back from NGC. ***sold***

1913 T2 5c NGC ms/64 Subtle, attractive, rose, gold and blue hues with above average, lustrous surfaces. Just back from NGC. $95

1913-d T1 5c NGC ms/64 Similar color to the coin above, with a better strike, but not as briliant in the luster department as the above coin. Still very nice, and again, just back from NGC. $115

1915-d 5c PCGS ms/64 A great example for the date with great luster and strike qualities, ESPECIALLY for the date. This one will probably go in with the 1918. Nice enough to give it a shot for an upgrade. $490

1938-d 5c NGC ms/66 Pretty rose/auburn and gold towards the obv. rim, and similar toning on the reverse, working into the fields. The obverse is virtually perfect. The reverse has a tiny fleck by the far right post. These aren't my deal, but this coin, and the one below seemed real nice, so I bought them. $30***sold***

1940-d 5c PCGS ms/66 FS Shimmering luster, and I'm not sure what it takes to be a 7, but this coin is virtually perfect! Lovely. $40***sold***

1883-O Morgan PCI ms/63 gold label coin. If you aren't a slab shopper this coin is frosty white and PL in my opinion, with an attractive rainbow band from 9-2 along the obverse rim, and into LIBERTY's hair. Will easily cross at this grade, and you may even be able to pick up the PL designation. $65

1958 10c NGC ms/66 Real cool rainbow/jewel toned obverse with green, red and gold colors. The reverse has more of the typical mint set type toning. Cheap and cool. image $20

1916 10c NGC ms/66 Beautiful multicolored toning along the obv. and rev. rims, with more color into the rev. fields. Attractive, whitish centers and great luster. A super coin. $200

1944-d 10c PCGS ms/65 FB Some mottled gold/orange tone at the rims with some grayish tone clinging to the devices. Different. $20

1916 10c PCGS ms/65 FB Pretty auburn, red/orange and gold rim toning, obv. and rev. Excellent luster and strike. Great eye appeal and in a green label holder. $125

I have other stuff, but I'll stick with this list for now. Again, PM or post below with any interest.
Thanks!

Edited the 1913-d. It's a type 1, and not a type 2. Sorry!

BigD5
LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff

Comments

• BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    and a few other things image

1832 Half Dime ANACS au/55 Great luster and wonderfully struck on the obverse. Just a touch of softness on the reverse, with pretty rose and silver gray toning, obv. and rev. Looks au/58, with just a hint of rub visible. $185

1825 50c ANACS au/53 Whitish centers with gold and blue rim toning. Some very light hairlines present and what may be a partial print at the tip of the bust. Maybe. A nice coin. $225

1827 10c ANACS vf/35 JR-4 Pretty album toned bust dime. Plenty of detail with blue, rose and gold tones. $175

1891 10c NGC ms/61 Pretty aqua and light orange highlights over quality surfaces. Lustrous. A tiny spot in the denticles (tiny!) to the right of the last S in STATES. Looks better than ms/61. $105

1840 50c ANACS xf/40 sm. letters Breen-4749 (Breen lists this variety as "scarce" in his book, and it is a distinct repunched date) Fabulously toned coin! Irridescent orange at the rims working to bright green/blue color, with rose/gray hues in the centers. Still showing luster, and an xf/45 in my eyes. Very, very nice quality. $160

1849 1c NGC ms/62 bn. Nice chocolate brown, unc. large cent. Just back from NGC. $220

1848 1c NGC ms/62 bn. Ditto above but a bit deeper brown color. Again, just back from NGC. $205

1938-d 5c RAW ms/63 Rainbow toned buffalo. Couldn't resist. Pretty red, orange and yellow color. Just not a gem. Will make someone happy for $50

1952-d 5c RAW ms/63 Another rainbow toned coin, this Jefferson has rainbow tones at the rims, with rose and violet hued centers. An inexpensive toner! $20

1869 3cNickel ANACS vf/20 Rep. date FS-004.5 A pleasing, problem free example of a bold repunched date. Cheap! $25***sold***

I also will be organizing partial IHC and Barber 50c sets that I picked up. Lower grade, base sets. If you have any interest in those, let me know.

Thanks again!

BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • pm
  • PM sentimage
    Kansas Coyotes (KSANG)
  • toyonakatarotoyonakataro Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    imageimage

The first image is 1958 10c NGC ms/66 Real cool rainbow/jewel toned obverse with green, red and gold colors. The reverse has more of the typical mint set type toning. Cheap and cool. $20

The second one is 1916 10c NGC ms/66 Beautiful multicolored toning along the obv. and rev. rims, with more color into the rev. fields. Attractive, whitish centers and great luster. A super coin. $200

yoroshiku
  • toyonakatarotoyonakataro Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    By the way, I bought Darin's 1913 T1 nickel...have been looking for this type for a few months image
  • BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    Thanks for the pic's Taro! Greatly appreciated. One more bumpy-doo!
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff