Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1964 Topps BB Coins Uncut Sheet On E-Bay ?

eBay item 2774754473 (Ends Dec-28-03 19:09:33 PST) - 1964 Topps BB Coins Uncut ............................. I am clueless as to how to create a link to this auction to click on - would appreciate someone providing a link - I am not promoting this auction , just thought it was interesting and unusual ! Has anyone ever seen this type of sheet for sale , and how rare is it ? Also wondering about the Topps Legendary Vault that this dealer refers to , in which this was suppose to have been purchased ! Thanks ! Robbie
Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
1963 Fleer
Lou Brock Master Set

Comments

• Isn't that the vault that Geraldo opened?

Greg
    Buying 1964 PSA 9 Baseball
  • The Topps Vault has been around a while
    and sells all kinds of rarities like wrapper
    templetes, original photos or artwork used
    on cards, card promos or test cards, uncut sheets
    etc. They are connected to Topps and sell
    off all the stuff that until a few years ago was
    probably considered junk to them, but now with
    ebay created a new luctrative revenue stream.

Link to Auction

imageimage
  • RobbyRobby Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    BigKid , Thanks for the link and info ! Robby
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    They had another uncut coins sheet a little while ago. I think it might have been 71s, though. Anyone know how to cut these up? image
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    typically the coins sheets are cut into hexagons.
    For those that did not click on BigKid's link , this item went for $2,002.77 - Thanks again for the link BigKid - how do you create a link - I tried to put it in my favorite places and then tried to drag the heart down to the forum page w/o success ? Robby
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Right cut Wiss tin snips!! *wink*
    HubCap , That's why it didn't work for me ! I was just using a plain old cookie cutter ! Robby
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set

<< <i>eBay item 2774754473 (Ends Dec-28-03 19:09:33 PST) - 1964 Topps BB Coins Uncut ............................. I am clueless as to how to create a link to this auction to click on - would appreciate someone providing a link - I am not promoting this auction , just thought it was interesting and unusual ! Has anyone ever seen this type of sheet for sale , and how rare is it ? Also wondering about the Topps Legendary Vault that this dealer refers to , in which this was suppose to have been purchased ! Thanks ! Robbie >>

1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set