Options

Cool circulation find...OH, yes, its a Kennedy

Found in a roll of halves I got at the bank today...Ken
.image.
.image

Comments

• Options
    Dads' going to be pissed when he finds out it's missing!image

At least it's in good hands and not that Kennedy grubbing guy from the Northwest!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    That's a image find.

I especially like the reverse!

Nice pics, tooimage
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    Nice find Ken. My roll finds are usually junk.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    Nice one ... the last time I asked for halves at the bank, they only had one roll. But, there were five 40-percenters. None as nice as Ken's, though.
  • Options
    Nothing in that good of condition, but today we picked up another $500 worth of halves at the bank , got a franklin, 10 silver clads and no 90% silvers, not as good a haul as last time. Have to do it again tomorrow, hehe. image
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one looks mint fresh and has really clean surfaces for a circulation find. Someone must have broken a OBW roll recently and spent it.
  • Options
    40% Silver!! Yum! Yum!! image
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've found a SMS JFK or two in rolls before. Ended up rolling it back up and selling all my 40% clads at bulk rate.
  • Options
    Nice SMS image
  • Options
    anablepanablep Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found 3 40% halves in a roll from the bank a few months ago. Since then, they haven't even had any rolls available. I've tried two banks locally and no rolls anywhere. Sometimes the tellers don't even know what I'm talking about when I ask for half dollar rolls. They ask "you mean the big coins?" or "do you mean dollars" or "h a l f d o l l a r? I don't know." Confounding...
    Always looking for attractive rim toned Morgan and Peace dollars in PCGS or (older) ANA/ANACS holders!

"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."

~Wayne

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file