Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Dude, how about a ditti about sellers who...........

ship high dollar PSA cards in a bubble wrap with no other protection. This week I received a card I paid $420 for in a simple bubble wrapper with a completely cracked Slab. No cardboard or extra padding of any kind.

Hopefully the card is not damaged. He has agreed to have it reslabbed, but won't refund my money while I wait to see if it receives the same grade.
Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

Comments

• Options

Buckwheat,

You better get to bed.Santa Claus is coming. imageimage

Have a nice holiday!!!!!

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    Twice in the past year I have bought UNGRADED cards shipped horribly. I paid $500.00 for the infamous Ray Jablonski Wilson card, the seller shipped in the flimsy priority envelope and just threw the card housed in its cardsaver into the envelope.
    Just last week I made a trade and received a E92 Crawford the same way! And the goofball insured it to the point it cost him $8.00 shipping.
    I take pride in my shipping, and the most economical way for cards in the $100-$500, is first class, insured for over 100 bucks, that way they have to sign for it, and it only cost me around $4.00 tops. Inside a box, with styrofoam peanuts.

On the good side, I woke up to about 5 inches of snow on Christmas morning, and it was snowing like I was inside a snowglobe that was shaken.

Merry Christmas you guys!
    Scott
  • Options
    How about "Real Men of Genius: Mr. "NM/MT!" seller selling VG/EX cards. Or something like that
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Buckwheat - but then what do we do about sellers who put a graded card in a plain envelope?

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options

<< <i>Buckwheat - but then what do we do about sellers who put a graded card in a plain envelope?

Nick >>

My 1st thought is capital punishment...........But then I gotta figure that they can't be executed because it is really unfair to execute the mentally retarded.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    Buckwheat...I don't know about that.I believe anything with Mad Cow disease should be put down! I won a 400 card lot from this one guy.He put the cards in 4 plastic casings.Why he didn't put some tape to hold the cover in place is beside me.Two broke open and a couple hundred cards took one he77 of a beating during shipping.My packing policy is I'd rather be paranoid and safe instead of careless and hurt.
    COLLECT KEN GRIFFEY JR BGS 9.5 AND PSA 10'S THAT HAS NOT YET FOUND THEIR WAY INTO THE GREATEST GRADED GRIFFEY COLLECTION TO BE AMASSED....
    REF>EBAY
    scrubTK@aol.com
    hoorayforsocks24@yahoo.com
    Bruinswillraisethecup
    Dillpickles12772
    Tony27