Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I got a 10!!! 2 as a matter of fact.

I just received the grades on the first of seven 100 card orders. I actually got 2 10's. 1 goes into my 1969 set, the other is a 1972 Commissioners Award card. Cant wait til the others are ready.

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    BOB - Good Going!
    Funny thing though, once ya get a couple of 10's, you always want more!!!image ...jay
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Jay, I never get 10's. The thing is these both deserved it, as did 2 others I thought were worthy. Those got 9's. I was very happy with the first 100 grades. I had a 2- 6's in there. Must be a couple of surface wrinkles that I dont really check for.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 10's Bob. Particularly on the 1969. Which one was it? I've submitted around 1000 1969s for grading and never got a 10. It's amazing there are as many 10s as there are. My guess is many of them were graded early on when PSA wasn't as strict.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Particularly on the 1969. Which one was it? >>

Knowing Bob, no one special jsut a Clemente, Ryan, Mantle or Rejax rookie image ...jay
  • Options
    Hey Bob...

Way to hammer a couple of ten pounders...

Expect a call from Frank Bakka on the '72.

Sweet!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Dang it Larry!!!

The minute that you said that - I KNEW that it would be the 1 PSA 10 that I had in the 72 Awards run!! And sure enough - IT IS!!! image

Bob - could you change the 10 to maybe the Babe Ruth Award???image
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Frank,
    I've received only 5-10's ever. You bought 1 which was another 1972 Commissioners Award. I thought the 2 Babe Ruth Awards would 10 but they received 9's. I have alot of those cards in top shape. I dont dig them out very often though.
  • Options
    Bob

Nice job I hope you get more 10's from the rest of your submissions.

Daveimage
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com