Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

100th post giveaway.....

Hello everyone

As this is my 100th post (yes, I know it is not much), I will give something away. Here are the rules:

-You must say that you are in before this thread is 24hours old.
-just say you're in and turn your pm on, so if you have won, I can contact you.
-Please give a nice reason why you should win.

That's all, as I sad, I will contact you via PM when you've won something.

Here is the price:

-5 world coins in 2x2 holders. They will not be worth much, but they are very nice in my opinion.

Cheers,

Dennis

Comments

• I'd like to enter the giveaway.

I should win because I'm a nice guy, besides, I'm first to enter!
    Rich
  • I'd like to enter ... I've give this notice within 24 hours of the original posting ... but as for a reason ---

rtgjeg's reason of being first sounds mighty good to me - don't really know if I can beat that one.

How about I really need those additions to my cardboard slab collection image
  • CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    Nice, offer. I'd like to enter as well.

As for a reason? I have a 10 year old son that is beginning to have a interest in coin colecting. The value wouldn't matter to him, he just likes nice looking coins.

Merry Christmas!
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great offer, I would also like to enter!

Reason? if you only give out one prize, I hope you give it to CoinHusker's son as that is what this hobby is all about. Our youth! if you give out more than one prize, I would like to get one of them as it is fun to recapture our/my youth, even everyday if possible!

Merry Christmas!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    image Ishould win so I can give it to a young person that finds coins fascinating. If I'm late,I'm sorry but I do have a very good reason...I was out and about finishing with this charirty drive and now for about the next hour and a half I'll be home alone in total peaceful quiet!
  • Congradulations.imagePlease enter me in your giveaway. image
    kobrakoins
  • Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    And the winner is........................CoinHusker!!!!!

As I'm only 15 years old, I now how nice it is to get coins from strangers:-)

I will contact the winner, and the coins will be sended in the new year.

Cheers,
    Dennis
  • CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I told my son and he's awfully exited. Which is not an easy thing to do right after Christmas, with all of the presents, etc.. This was a nice jesture and a great giveaway. Thanks again! Happy New Year!
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • The winner should be a young numismatic, that leaves me out
    Michael
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    That's mighty cool of you to hold a giveaway, Dennis!

Come visit the Darkside (World and Ancient Coins Forum). We hold giveaways frequently over there, and if you're interested in coins, we heartily welcome you.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Enter me please

Byron

OOps i guess i was a little late :/
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005