Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Highest percentage of negs for an Ebay seller?

I admit, I actually have a little bit of fun when people alert us to bad Ebay sellers. In that vain, I was wondering who the worst sellers are in terms of negative percentage.

This guy...

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=click2digital

... may not be the worst, but his 1.5% negative percentage isn't trivial, either. Still, between 1 and 2 bad transactions out of 100 isn't something to be proud about.

How about we list the worst ones we can find?

Comments

• Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

In his defense...he probably runs across of lame-a$$ bidders....since he deals with personal electronics. Just imagine all the bids from teenagers that he has to deal with.

I wonder how many of those negs are retaliatory in nature.
  • Options
    PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

Here's another

Check out the neutral on page 6 (as of now) by doricira. Talk about a knucklehead!image
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • Options
    Here is a link you may be interested in

Ebay Top 500 by feedback

We were ranked in the top 500 until about 2 months ago -- I guess I need to step it up again

There are some on the list with feedback percentages around 95%
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

This guy from France has a percentage that's hard to beat.

Bet he also loves Jerry Lewis movies and doesn't bathe. Socka me blue !
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    doricira left her dang credit card number on his feedback. STUPID!

Doricira on the phone to her credit card company after someone goes on a shopping spree at her expense.

CC company- How may I help you ma'am?

Doricira- Yes, I have some charges on my statement that I don't understand.

CC Company- O.K. lets take a look! It looks like you bought a bunch of T.V.'s and DVD players and some movies and video games, and a
    chimpanzee? is that right?

Doricira- Umm, I didn't charge the TV's and games and stuff, the monkey's mine. Thats the only thing I've charged!

CC Company- O.K. Ma'am, do you have any idea who may have charged this stuff? Has you're credit card been used by anybody, did you give you're credit card number out to anybody who may do this sort of thing?

Doricira- Well, let me think, the only thing I can think of is the time I posted my credit card number on the internet as a neutral feedback for an ebayer I bought something from. I just wanted him to use it, do you think someone else could have possibly stolen my number?

CC Company- Ma'am, you are a dumba--! "click"

Doricira- Hello? Hello? Darn it, why do thing's like this always happen to me?image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options

<< <i>Here's another

Check out the neutral on page 6 (as of now) by doricira. Talk about a knucklehead!image >>

I wonder if that is a valid VISA number? Hmmmm.
  • Options
    PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder if that is a valid VISA number? Hmmmm. >>

There's only one way to find out.........image
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Let's not forget our good buddies JD's Bullpen with their stunning 96.5 feedback! These idiots need to be in the hobby Hall of Shame.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    bargainland-liquidation with 88.7% or so, out of almost 200,000 total feedback. Many of their positives aren't very positive either.
    Bleahhh.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options

<< <i>Let's not forget our good buddies JD's Bullpen with their stunning 96.5 feedback! >>

I have been watching these fools for about 2 years and for some reason they never run out of 1986/87 Fleer Basketball Packs "Factory Sealed" :image , Yeah Right!! I would never buy anything from those people!

Tom
    I'm looking for PSA 8's or 9's for 1986/87 Fleer Basketball
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    check this dude out..

my luck is somebody like this will bid on some of my stuff.. makes me wanna kick a$$..

check out the one left by "wex13".. its positive feedback..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    I only seen one card dealer I knew above DSL and that was JJ sports.There is one othe card dealer above both of them although I don't know who they are.

# 450 dslsports 17324
  • Options
    Link

This was my favorite.
  • Options
    Geez, they have over 12,000 items for sale right now.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!