Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

OUR Charity -UPDATE,as promised all interested parties and donors-LOOK!

I would like to thank all who took part in this, the very first year of a simple act of kindness....an act for which some attempted to attack me,calling me everything imaginable. They said it would never work and that I , the owner of a very expensive world class Registry Set ,was a Scammer,Liar,Thief! As I look back I CAN understand how they could misjudge a newcomer...BUT THEY WERE WRONG! AND I FORGIVE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. I have even come to be friends with many of them but the people that deserve all the praise and recognition are YOU that for some reason decided to believe in me! Many asked to remain anonymous. The wife sewed the bags while I and all of you supplied the coins. Some donated money and coins,while still others donated and asked for nothing in return! Each one of you is etched forever in my mind's eye! Not one cent will be kept/no postage deducted/no ebay or pay pal fees...NOTHING ! 100% of the funds raised will be given to Charity....as I said in the very beginning,anonymously-without fanfare. I know who I would like to give it to. I told you all in the beginning who that would be. Since you all believed and were instrumental, if you would care to make a suggestion, by all means , feel free! They said it couldn't be done.THEY WERE WRONG.$250 was raised and I now will begin doleing it out anonymously! God bless all of you for believing in me-a complete stranger. Another thing...I DO NOT APPRECIATE people either jokingly or mockingly referring to this as the Boom Foundation....BECAUSE IT ISN'T...IT'S A CHARITY FROM YOU-THE CARING NUMISMATISTS AT CHRISTMAS!! There will forever be a special place in my heart for each and every one of you. Happy Holidays....Merry Christmas and here is to a safe and prosperous New Year! Thank you for reaching out and touching people's lives....people you will never know. That's the beauty of it all! "For when you throw a Banquet do not invite those that have the means to throw Banqets as well, seeking to be repaid...invite the poor, the stranger who has no way to throw a Banquet...no way to ever REPAY you! THEN you will find favor with God!" Warren C. Segura-Boomimage

Comments

• Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Here is the official disbursement of funds. Donation Toys for Tots-$100, St. Francis Diner for the indigent-donation -$100 and tonite a lady mentioned to me she knows a family that is so poor all they have is a fake little Christmas tree with about 4 bulbs on it that stands all of 18 inches tall with not ONE gift -and no money for food...well they'll be taken care of. After 1:00PM tomorrow, I'll be able to provide more details...looks like I'm going to have to buy a few more things, more gifts, coats and food! Good deal! Thanks for all the help.Indeed this has been a success! Look at all the lives you all have touched and I'm not done yet. They don't even know my Name and that's the way I like it...THAT my dear friends, is what Christmas is all about in my book! God bless all of you! You should all be proud for helping countless people. I applaud you all! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!image
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Boom!

You are one of the good guys!

Ok, you can't speel but I am right behind you!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    Fine work my friend!...image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?