Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1960-D Jefferson...AT or Not..?

What do you think. I just picked this up.
NICKEL TRIUMPH...

Comments

• Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    nice - occasionally they can look "similar" to that as proofs from being in the cellophane - a mint state like that? I have my doubts.
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    ive seen ms nickels that got too close to dandruff YES DANDRUF shampoo and get those colors...I actually did a kennedy, a morgan and a washington like that image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    That sure is wild looking! I would have picked it up to, especially if it wasn't expensive.

AT? I don't know. The more wild looking a coin is the more I think about how it could get like that.
  • Options
    Hi Carl....I didn't pay much for this. I agree....it will be fun to study.
    NICKEL TRIUMPH...
  • Options
    Even if AT, I think it looks image

• Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    Could you post a picture of the reverse? I am curious if the colors are similar or as vibrant.
  • Options
    Sinin...I must admit I saw this auction closing and bid very low. I didn't have time to contact the seller....coin is in the mail. Even if AT (I'm still not sure) I have a nice white Capital Plastics 2X2 holder waiting for it. Going to make a nice Christmas tree ornament. New camera and pictures to follow soon.
    NICKEL TRIUMPH...
  • Options
    I would have to say AT looks like a couple of shake in bakes I have seen. JMHO

Edited for spelling.
    Stacy

Sleep well tonight for the 82nd Airborne Division is on point for the nation.
    AIRBORNE!
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    at
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003