Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

A wonderful, warm, healthy and joyous MERRY CHRISTMAS to Pam (asnooker) and her husband, Burt!!!

I feel a great loss by the apparant disappearance of Pam from the boards. I can't help but think that something is awefully wrong, for she used to post here regularly. I miss her, and hope she comes and joins us again. And I hope her husband is successfully battling his health problems.

Pam, I want you to know that I'm not alone in missing you, and I wish for your speedy return to these boards.

Merry Christmas and warmest wishes for you and your whole family! May God continue to grant you health and happiness and a positive attitude. We love you!!!

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I second that!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Me too!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options

<< <i>Me too!! >>

You can't also second it, I've already done that, you'll have to third it.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    I can if I want to! image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I can hear some Dead King rattling his saber.....or is that his bones?image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    That's all those fake coins rattling around in his pockets!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options

<< <i>I can if I want to! image >>

Do you dare defy the Dead King?

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    See Pam, everything is just like you left it. image Merry Christmas!!!!!image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Come back Pam! Let us know how you're doing!

Merry Christmas!
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options

<< <i>See Pam, everything is just like you left it. image Merry Christmas!!!!!image >>

Why are you avoiding the subject Spinaker?

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Best not to upset the Ole' Dead King whilst he is holding one of my coins hostage. image OK you win, I third it !! image

Oppressor!!!
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Hey you lugs, quit hijackin' this thread!
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    We miss you, Pam!! Merry Christmas to you and Burt!!! May God keep you both well!! imageimageimage
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options

<< <i>Hey you lugs, quit hijackin' this thread! >>

Lugs? He called us "lugs!"image

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    I hope all is well with you two; God Bless both of you during this time!
  • Options
    I would like to add my wishes for the best for both of you. I sincerly hope all is well and this can truely be a Merry Christmas - I know that this forum is not high on your priority list right now Pam, but we are all hoping to hear from you soon.
    Shep
  • Options

<< <i>Come back Pam! Let us know how you're doing! >>

<< <i>Merry Christmas! >>

I second that!!
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    I 132 it. PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get yur azz back here.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Pam and Bert.

Walt image
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Been wanting to ask about you but a little nervous to do so... everyone is thinking of you and Burt; I don't think a day goes by on these boards that you guys don't cross our minds once or twice. May the two of you be well! image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    Add my warmest wishes to the list of well-wishers!!!
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all
  • Options
    Thank You everyone for all your warm wishes. Bert and I are doing well, all things considered. We had to put a halt to the transplant, right in the middle of all the testing. Bert's insurance company (thru Cobra) dumped him. Nice huh! We are going to try and get the insurance coverage back with the help of an Attrny. If not, we will have to wait until his medicare kicks in......shouldn't be too much longer for that. I am online today to check on a cardiac foundation that helps people who have fallen through the cracks, get the cardiac care they need. I guess that's what we have done....fallen through the cracks. Bert has a very good attitude, much better than mine. We have company from Australia who are helping our attitudes. They are a wonderful, fun bunch. I think having them here is just what we needed and the Holidays are always more fun if you can spend it with folks you love to have around. I miss chatting with you all and will be back every chance I get. You have been so sweet and thoughtful to us !! I'm wishing everyone Happy Holidays! I hope Santa brings everyone their dream coin.
    God Bless!
    Pam & Bert
    If you give up your rights, in order to maintain your freedom. You will most likely end up losing both!
  • Options
    Great to hear from you!!

My best Christmas wishes to you both.
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options

Great to hear from you!!
    My best Christmas wishes to you both.

Amen!!!
    Shep
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Hi!! I'm glad you could bless us with your presence, Pam!! Don't give up; God takes care of all of His children.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD