The dollar looks type II but the half may not be. The other coins are too hard to see to make a good guess. The dollar is critical to the set but the cent also has substantial value (~$50). There is a significant premium for the entire set.
Nope, that's a Type III. I know that there are two types that are recognized, but through my cherrypicking I've learned that there is a another type that is often confused for Type II. This is one of them. It looks different from a Type I but is without question not a Type II.
Comments
to see to make a good guess. The dollar is critical to the set but the cent also
has substantial value (~$50). There is a significant premium for the entire set.
and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
Nope, don't need one. I just saw the auction as I was hunting for other stuff.
Russ, NCNE
The 1981 Type 2 is really misnamed.People call it clear "S".It shold be called shaved "S".The top of the Mint Mark is shaved off.
Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
Michael
1- looks like the 79 type 2
2-has a taller clearer s more rounded in the top loop
3-seems like the top of the s is flat not round
or that is how they appear to me not sure if I have the types listed correctly but I think so
12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam
Joe Holt
joe_holt@bellsouth.net