Options

I WANT

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I can see why!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That right there would get me to jump on the Aethelred/ajaan/python bandwagon and buy some hammered English stuff again.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Have you sold your proof two cent piece yet? If so, unless you had a fire sale there should be enough cash laying around to put in a respectable bid.

-JamminJ
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. I just put the two cent piece out for sale on a whim. No takers. That's fine by me, I would miss it if it sold. I've offered it two or three times, but I'm just as happy to keep it. For the price I was asking, I would not have made a whole lot on it.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.