Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

C'mon now, I see shimmy is logged on . . .

how about a post for old times sake?

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is now signed off, please ignore this thread.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    shimmy?
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
    He is one of Luvdawgs friends. A Canadian I believe.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • That's correct, Ajaan. He's been really busy since he started his own business. I'll tell him there's a post about him image

And what business is that Susan?

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shimmy! Long time no see!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Shimmy and his partner have a car repair shop.

• Hey PPL,
    Thanks Susan

Yes I am stil alive and well...
    As Susan has stated I have opened up a car repair shop. We are busy, we specialize in Grand Prix's and Grand Am's. I am a member in both car clubs and they are keeping us busy..
    Yes I have been lurking around here and there, checking PM's from Susan and Stan, Mongoose etc...
    Glad that you still remember me...

Seen on the news that the state of california has started to deal with E-Bay, posting items from old forgotten safety deposit boes etc,, haven't been able to find any items listed so far.. The news also stated that they had a Dale Evans wrist watch, I checked for the watch but could not find any items that was related to California. The News also stated that they had some old U.S. coins...

Did anyone else happen to see this on the news or find any items? If you did please post it here.....

Thanks and I'll try to post more often and not be a stranger... image
  • Shimmy, can't be any help with Cali eBay, but it is nice to see you post.
    Joe
  • Hi Shimmy! You know we warned you about the Darkside...you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! image

• I'd never leave this board it is one of the greatest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imageimage

• << <i>I'd never leave this board it is one of the greatest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imageimage >>

Glad to know that image

• Sorry forgot to add that the PPL Make it the greatest!!!! imageimageimage
  • Glad you've decided not to be a stranger on this forum anymore image

• Shimmy, your kids must be out Christmas shopping to allow you to be logged on THIS long! image

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    "Hi Shimmy! You know we warned you about the Darkside...you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!image" --LuvD

LOL! That's true.

Welcome home, Shimmy!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22