Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

numismatist...

The coin was great though (Prussia 1913A 2 marks ex-PCGS MS63)
and it was delivered within 3 days after the auction.

If only he hadn't claimed it to be a solid 64 in the description image
Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• Not bad delivery time to Greece though... Was he vacationing there or something? image
    Vern
    You want how much?!!
    NapoleonicMedals.org
    (Last update 3/6/2007)
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this one of those threads where you forgot to put a winkey image after the message, like the time you told me "No more junk, please!" in response to some stuff you bought, and got me highly offended?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordM, you can send me all the 'junk' you have. Your 'junk' is better than 95% of the coins I see on eBay.image

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • I've been known to hunt through a junk box or two... image I suspect LordM's junk box is a whole different class of box! image
    Vern
    You want how much?!!
    NapoleonicMedals.org
    (Last update 3/6/2007)
  • newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
    "Numismatist," like "journalist," is a title for which no special qualifications are required. As my father used to say about my career choice: "there are two kinds of writers -- self-described and self-supporting." image
  • JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Hi Syracusian,

I was an/the underbidder on that coin but I'm glad to see it stayed in the "family". If it had made it into that MS-64 holder you might have had a bit more competition.image

I'm not surprized by Cameron's good service, for all the sometimes deserved ribbing I've found him to be both nice and knowledgable if more of a US coin & plastic guy.

Hope you enjoy owning your new Kaiser,
    -JamminJ
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the comments. JamminJ ,I did not know that we were competing for the same coin. If I had known ,I'd have let it go.

LordM, no I did not forget to add a wink. Cameron is a nice little fellow and is good at what he does so far. There was certainly no intention of offending him and I'm pretty sure that he will understand it, should he ever come across this thread. The feedback I've left him was pretty much self-explanatory image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm pretty sure that he will understand it, should he ever come across this thread >>

Cameron? On the DARK side?

Ha! That'll be the day!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Cameron? On the DARK side? >>

You never know, he's been selling some OK world coins lately. His opening bids are reasonable although his BINs are high.

<< <i>I did not know that we were competing for the same coin. If I had known ,I'd have let it go. >>

Thanks, but need to do that! I put in the highest bid I was willing to pay.

-JamminJ