Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

looking for a kobe topps chrome rc and ALL autos

i've got lots of high end stuff for trade and i'll even buy if the price is right.....lmk, what autos of kobe or if you have the chrome rc and we'll work something out.....tim
Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

www.freewebs.com/pantherscards

Comments

• image...still got my auto...

BTW..when did you get that game out???

james
  • hey james, i got the game out on tuesday afternoon.....should have it by tomorrow??? i want that auto but i can't cough up that much cheese for it that you wanted........possibly working a $/trade deal is a possibility.....
    Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

• I need as much cash as possible and a good trade card...LMK what kinda cash we can work with

james
  • what exact year/brand etc is the kobe? i need to do a little research before i tell you what i can invest in it......tim

• 01-02 flight team key sigs auto Graded BGS 8.5 with 10 auto subgrade..1 of only 2 graded this high...the other one sold for $400+ in october

james
  • one of the ungraded ones sold last week for $92 and it only graded an 8.5 so i'm not willing to spend $400 in cash on it.......could trade well for it and throw in $100-200 in cash, but that's all i can manage to spend on it right now......thanks tho, tim

• i have a kobe and iverson chrome rc's both mint

i might need a little more in bv for the kobe since i traded 400 for it

if not that's cool i do'nt mind keeping it

btw you have any football?
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson