Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

what do you think of this coin

I saw this and am interested in the coin but do not know much of the series so I would like some info from you all what you think of it.

It is on ebay and ends today I want others opinions
thankyou
joe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2205840559&category=11970&rd=1
9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net

Comments

• Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    linked

the price is right

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    i dont like the pictures enough to say, but i do see the hairlines.....i would keep looking.
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    Itmes I noticed may be slight rubbing to the right of her knee and a small indention like pit near her elbow
    one start seems to have slight ware on in but that are the faullts I see on the obv

on the rev I see some slight color differantle in the bottom left 1/4 of the coin on the smooth surface and slight wear on the wing tip on the right wing.

thankyou for your input I want to learn about the older coins and only can learn to grade from others so any help is of much thanks
    9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net
  • Options
    What are all the die break spots on the left? Is this a proof?
  • Options
    This does not look like a proof to me, not with the die break spots on the left, as well as a few scratches. What's is this coin worth in AU 58 or MS 60? { enlargement below}

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file