Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

tryin to get rid of my last few football autos

i'm tryin to get rid of my last football autos.....lookin for basketball or to sell.......will sell cheap or trade in your favor.....lmk if you're interested

courtney brown spx rc/auto/jersey (#d/500) bv 80
travis taylor spx rc/auto/jersey bv 60
ron dayne spx rc/auto/jersey bv 40
edgerrin james finest finest moments refractor auto bv 60
Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

www.freewebs.com/pantherscards

Comments

• Options
    what are you looking to get on that edgerrin?
    I have 31/34 2001 Albert Pujols Autograph Rookie Cards = 91.18%...

refs: puglsey, rainman, ejones06, magic1fan
  • Options
    yeah i like the james too
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson
  • Options
    me too what for the james?
  • Options
    hello newman.......haha, couldn't resist.........anyways, you've got several cards on your site that i'm interested in but not sure if they're all still available.....i've got lots of high end for trade that i can add to the james if they're available......lmk if any of these are available or if you're willing to trade them....

jrich/jordan
    tmac autographics
    francis auto
    garnett buyback
    shaq gold label jersey
    garnett hardcourt auto
    lebron hardcourt

please let me know, tim
    Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

www.freewebs.com/pantherscards