Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

When are those SET REGISTRY CERTIFICATES going to

shipout? Anyone know.

James
x

Comments

• Options
    It is a secret? I guess no one has a clue.

James
    x
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    I won 5 this year and I won the same amount last year. And to be honest I have no idea which box I put them in.
    Its a nice gesture on PSA's part but to me the cards are want I want to view. I'm sure when I get the new certifs
    they will be placed in a box or shelf too, my office walls are covered in memorabilia andthe certifs won't make the cut...jay
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    I got mine already and i heard that there were so many little team sets and player sets and derivations of such, that they ran out of certificates and will only be sending them for actual card sets and vintage player sets this year.

ok, ok,........ edited to add: just pulling your leg Boggs-man image
  • Options
    1st Vargha now Murcerfan off my Christmas list. Hahahahaaaaaa image .It just dawned one me yesterday it has been nearly a month. Any one recieve one?

James
    x
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Murcer is right, they have excluded player sets of philandering chicken eating singles hitters from awards image
    Mine from last years is in a drawer somewhere, anybody else do anything with theirs?

Seriously, nothing here on the correct coast, so I'm sure Az will be immediately before. Seemed to me it was mid December last year.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

<< <i>Murcer is right, they have excluded player sets of philandering chicken eating singles hitters from awards image >>

No Christmas cards for Griffins either, huh Boggs? image

I just dug mine out from last year. The letter that came with it was dated November 21, 2002.

Then again, last year they didn't have to deal with all of those ridiculous player sets! image

Hope that helps.

JEB.
  • Options
    JEB

One more off my list (griffiths). I get no respect I tell ya. JEB Yours was dated 11/21, so they are behind last years pace. Just wondering I thought it would look nice next to my Penzonni wall displays.

James
    x
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    nope. it's gonna look cheesy too image
  • Options
    Still nothing here in New Orleans. I'll probably put my 6 from this year on my office walls along with my lone certificate from last year.
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Hey Guys,

I got mine in the mail today... plus 2 others for sets that I didn't even win for.

I don't know why they would send me the other two?

Oh well, I'll just hang them up here on the wall anyway.... lets see ..... should the Wade Boggs Master Set one go on the left, or should I put the Wade Boggs Basic Set one on the left?

... decisions... decisions

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    Ohhhhh You guys are killing me Stop you re killing me .

James

x