Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Still waiting for the Blue Berry Pie. [From Turkey Day 2003.]

He said he baked this with freshly picked Blue Berries. I say he is full of Poo because Blue Berries do not ripen at this time of the year. Actually I think he has Hi-jacked the photo from a Denny's Web Site and trying to deceive me into buying this inferior piece at a inflated price.

What do you think ? Is this as much BS as some of the other stuff that has hit our Forum ?

Have a Nice Day
Ken

Comments

• Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    Ken,

I am really put out by your petty remarks. I said I picked the blueberries myself and I did, this past spring. I never said they were fresh blueberries. I had them in the freezer. Quit putting words in my mouth!!!!!!! imageimageimageimage

Regards,

The guy with the blue tongue
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen Dip Wad

You said Fresh Blue Berries in your PM, which by the way is not Private anymore. You tried to deceive me and I will not stand for this type of behavior period. Untill this is resolved too MY satisfaction I will Spam these boards daily.

Got It....Blue Tongue.

• Options
    Ok nipplenose,

I just checked all of our PM's regarding blueberry pie and the word "fresh" was never, I repeat never used! Why are you constantly stirring up trouble, your wife cut you off again? I wouldn't sell you that blueberry pie for a milliion buck anyway, cause I ate it! It was real good. Maybe we can end this nonsense now once and for all!!!!!

Regards,

The full guy with the blue tongue and lips
    Regards,

Wayne

• Options
    Don't you have some place to go. I'm tired of your petty, BS name calling and will not reply again untill early tomorrow AM.

Later Fake Blue Berry Pie Guy.
  • Options
    Hi Guys,
    For sure you are familiar with "Darwin Awards". (http://www.darwinawards.com)
    My contribuition, found in that site, to enrich our nosense Forum:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So you think you're having a bad day? In California, wildfires are part of the natural cycle of the forest. They are caused by lightning, by arson, by acts of God. Brave firefighters earn their livings extingiushing these ravenous blazes.

Recently, Fire Marshals found a corpse in a rural section of California while they were assessing the damage done by a recent forest fire. The deceased male was dressed in diving gear consisting of a recently-melted wetsuit, a dive tank, flippers, and facemask. Apparently the man had been participating in recreational diving fairly recently.

A post-mortem examination attributed death not to burns, but to massive internal injuries. Salt water was found in his stomach. Dental records provided a positive identification of a man who had been reported missing a week before, and the next-of-kin were notified. Investigators then set about determining how a fully clad diver ended up in the middle of a forest fire.

It was discovered that, on the day of the fire, the deceased had set out on diving trip in the Pacific Ocean. His third dive was 20 kilometers away from the location of a large brush fire which which was threatening the saftey of a nearby town.

Firefighters, seeking to control the conflagration as quickly as possible, had called in a fleet of helicopters to saturate the area with water. The helicopters towed large buckets, which were dropped into the ocean for rapid filling, then flown to the fire and emptied.

You guessed it! One minute our diver was marveling at the fish species of the Pacific, and in the next breath, he found himself in a fire bucket 300 meters in the air. He experienced rapid decompression caused by the altitude change, suddenly followed by a plummet into burning trees.

As a consolation to bereaved relatives, investigators calculate that the man extinguished roughly 1.78 square meters of the fire, approximately the area covered by a splattered human body. Bereaved are also consoled by the knowledge that he had enjoyed two rewarding dives preceeding his fatal third dive.

Divers and pilots alike are being warned to remain on the alert. Divers are encouraged to remain calm if scooped from the water, and to hang onto the bucket when the water is dumped on the fire. Decompression chambers will be available immediately upon landing.

Classified Urban Legend 17 October 1997

• Options
    I think i need to taste test the pie to determine the answere so please send it to me thankyou
    9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net
  • Options
    Buuuuuuurrrrp!!! imageimageimage
    Regards,

Wayne

• Options

<< <i>I wouldn't sell you that blueberry pie for a milliion buck anyway, cause I ate it! It was real good. >>

A sample is not possible. The regurgitating imbecile has stuffed the digestive tract with it already.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I wouldn't sell you that blueberry pie for a milliion buck anyway, cause I ate it! It was real good. >>

A sample is not possible. The regurgitating imbecile has stuffed the digestive tract with it already.

image >>

• Options
    Regards,

Wayne

• Options

Ken is just jealous. He's probably never even seen a fresh blueberrry, thinks they only come in plastic bags in the grocery freezer section.

He seems to forget that down here in God's country, we're still picking fresh tomatoes out of our gardens, so anything is possible.

Maybe I should send him some photos of fresh blueberries still on the bush, but I'd rather send him this photo!

Regards,

Wayne

Regards,

Wayne

• Options
    pleeeeeeease stop with the self pictures Wayne, my kid just got scared when he saw your mugshot.

imageimage
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are to much, That made my day. If fact we have some left over berry pie. I
    think I'll go have a piece. Hmmmmmm...
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What do you think ? >>

I think I'm hungry. It's even the handy single serving size.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage nice and refreshing to see two mercateers having it out over a blueberry pie image

Marc
  • Options
    The mincemeat pie I just finished was really good also! Hey Ken, you ever seen a mincemeat bush? I'm telling you it was fresh, fresh right out of the jar that is! And Ken, the stuffed japalenos were to die for! If you hadn't made such a fuss about all of this, I might have sent you an overnight care package, but no, you just had to keep stirring the pot. Now if you want my homemade self picked blueberry pie, you have to come to my house. I will need at least a couple hours advance notice.

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

• Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And my favorite.To cool and crazyimage.Al
  • Options
    wish I would have known I could have sent a deep fried turkey to Ken. image
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    I only observe that that is one fine looking pie!! Wish I could cook like that!!!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so confused? I don't know who to believe?

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    The Spoof about our forum friends has turned out to be a nice little entertaining thread. Now all that is needed is for someone to tell us that this is "Off Topic".

Cheers Folks.

Wayne you are off the hook now. I bet the Pies were Fantastic.........Pork Face !

Ken
  • Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is off topic.

jom
  • Options
    Thank You...... the Thread is now complete. image
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    this joke has been posted many times before!

now is it complete?
  • Options
    I would need a taist test to determine who is right...Please pm me a slice and I will get back to you...........
  • Options
    Just wait I'm sure JimFromNY will have it figured out shortly....
  • Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    I have to agree with rainbowroosies, that is a magnificent looking pie. ummmmmmmmmmm
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    ttt
    LOOKING FOR 1931-s merc that is nice for the grade and fb
  • Options
    Fun from Turkey Day 2003.

Ken
  • Options
    Hey Ken,

Here's the pies I did for this Thanksgiving. Apple & Pumpkin. So yummy with a couple scoops of Ben & Jerry's cinnamon buns ice cream!

imageimage
    Regards,

Wayne