Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Poll: What would you rather have stolen?

One one hand, it would be nearly impossibe to rebuild my collection at this point. There are too many cards and packs that just aren't out there. On the other hand, it would be SO much fun to try image

Joe
No such details will spoil my plans...

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    CARS - CARDS Hmnnn Rough choice image
    But if you added a third topic, WIFE, It would be a no brainerimage
    The response would be CAR ...jay
  • Options
    I voted for Car

I think it would be easier to get replacement from the insurance company.

H. Walker
  • Options
    qualitycards...

Now..now Jay.... Be careful.....image

AlanAllen

I drive a '94 Chevrolet 1/2T white standard construction pickup 99% of the time...( just keeps on going.....LOL). Got about 250,000 miles on it, and runs like a top... My wife has the "good" car...ha..! If I was to lose my truck, I'd be "forced" to get another one just like it...So for me...I would rather lose the wheels..image

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Jay

I see your wife does not read these post either.

H. Walker
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    The car is easier to replace.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    CHEW - KING KELLOGG -- Don't worry you should see what she says about me ...jay
  • Options
    The cards - with the car I'd just get the money to pay it off. Considering it's got 600 miles, I still owe a fair amount.
  • Options
    tough one. my truck and my race car are more valuable, but the collection would be harder to replace, if not impossible.
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Oh Oh, I'm in trouble. I keep all my cards in the trunk of my car!!
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options
    Frank...

LMAO....!!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    The car. I can replace it in one purchase. And pretty cheaply. The cards on the other hand 20 plus years of work.

James
    x
  • Options
    I know that we all, well most depending on what state your in, have insurance on the cars. Hopefully everyone has the cards insured as well. I don't like my car and often leave the keys in the ignition. "Let em take it" are the words I tell my wife. So yeah let em take it, and leave my cards alone. I lost a good portion of my collection about ten years ago to a robbery. Insurance covered most, and sadly all the cash didn't make it back into cards. I would give my "left one" to have what was taken back.
    Jeff
    Just Started The "63" Set In 8 & Up.
    All Help Is Needed And Apprciated!
  • Options
    LOL at the results!
  • Options
    Alright! Who's the wise guy?
  • Options
    Not even close for me. The cars are easy to replace. I think most people on this board can buy a small fleet of cars with the amounts we have invested in cards.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • Options

<< <i>Not even close for me. The cars are easy to replace. I think most people on this board can buy a small fleet of cars with the amounts we have invested in cards. >>

Agreed. It's actually funny that I'm thinking about selling a vehicle to further fund my card habit! image

JEB.
  • Options
    Hands down, not even close...steal my car but leave the cards!
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    <<<Agreed. It's actually funny that I'm thinking about selling a vehicle to further fund my card habit! >>>

Good, its not just me! I've got to buy a new car next week and after looking at the new mastro catalog was thinking about saving some $$ on the car to spend on the cards. Now I"ve got to convince the old ball and chain I"m just being frugal.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Shoot! I sold my cards to pay for a car. What the heck was I thinking???!!!
  • Options
    Hmm... my collections and my car are just about equal in value. I have a 1991 Toyota Camry, runs like a charm, only 64,000 miles on it, and my dad tells me it will run forever if I really wanted it to. The cards on the other hand, 99.9% could be replaced in one swoop on eBay for probably about 75% of my initial investment. So, I'd have to say the cards.

-Ian
  • Options
    riccaboni, Welcome back. I was wondering what had happened to you.

As far as the question, it is not even close. IF my car was stolen, it's just a car and can be replaced. If my cards were stolen, the emotional loss would be overwhelming.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    Is my wife in the car? image
    Always looking for PSA 9 or 10 Pete Maravich cards!

#1 Pete Maravich Master Set AGAIN!

The Ultimate Pete Maravich Card Collection