Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

See item#2206472811 for our Charity

As promised,here is the list that will be updated to give credit where credit is due: 1) Nalamolly5 Donation of coins and a $25 order 2) SportsModerator1 -$25 donation 3) Manofcoins-donation of $25 4) Cory Williams-ordered one bag 5) Razorface -ordered 2 bags 6) Massscrew-Donation of coins...Thanks to all!( Actual sales/amt of purchases can be viewed on old item #) To date-we have sold a total of 8 bags. I'm out of coins-and have discontinued the item as it has caused too much undue stress in my life. I will keep you all posted-I hope, as it seems I am going to be spending Christmas in the Hospital! I'll do the best I can to get the info out to you through another person . I would personally like to thank everyone who opened their hearts and believed in me. The bags are filled and ready for shipment! If I forget to list someone,please forgive me as I'm just not with it-seems I've suffered a mild stroke somehow and exhibit all the classic symptoms of CHF!! Here goes nothing. TextOur new item number for our charity image

Comments