Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Help me find a Teletrade bidder!

Help!

I was bidding on Weds. Teletrade auction (#1811) when I had a power failure in my neighborhood. I was bidding on lot #1250, a 1951P Franklin PCGS 65FBL. It sold for 160.00. I wish to offer considerably more for this particular coin. If anyone can hook me up, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Flykite

Comments

• Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    Now that's a real bite! image
    Dan
  • Options
    I suggest that you put a new topic in BST Forum, reinforcing your effort, as "WANTED 1951-P Franklin 65FBL"
    Edson

• Options
    It is the only 1951P "Bugs Bunny" variety that I have ever seen in a '65 holder! Yes, the 1955 is more well-known, but it exist in 1951 and 1954 also. It may literally be the only one graded this high as they are usually "lusterless."

I paid the highest ever price for a brilliant 1955P 3years ago (PCGS 65FBL). There is also a toned PCGS 66FBL out there that was on Teletrade about a year and a half ago that I was underbidder on. Franklin die varieties are serious stuff to me. I am STILL looking for a 1958P with the type 2 (proof eagle) in a '65 FBL. I have been looking for over 30 years, and still have come up empty. It is rarer than the '53-S!
  • Options
    Call Holli Hughes at Teletrade, explain what happened and see if she will pass your offer on to the buyer.
  • Options
    many thanks!
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    flykite, I have info for you if you turn your PM on.
  • Options
    onlyroosies:

I turned it on. Please forward your info...thanks!

Ed (flykite)
  • Options
    TTT
    LOOKING FOR 1931-s merc that is nice for the grade and fb
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent