Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's to wishing everyone in the collecting universe the healthiest, happiest Thanksgiving holiday season! May God bless.

David

1972 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
1974 Topps Baseball PSA 8+

Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens

Comments

• Options
    Hi all!!!

I always love to see these threads...

Let me add my "thanks" for all the great friendships that have happened to me over the last year.

Happy Holidays and a Grrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaattttttttt NEW Year !!!!!!

Best to all...

Larry Emard and family.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Best to you; King, and your kingdom!

And to all for that matter, cards, turkey and ebay...what a wonderful combination!

My warmest holiday regards to everyone.
    RayBShotz
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    gobble gobble
    1966T, 1971T, 1972T raw and in 8s
    1963T Dodgers in 8s
    Pre-war Brooklyn 5s or higher
  • Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Think I'll do a shot of wild turkey in honor of all the set builders.

Make it a double!imageimageimage
  • Options
    Wild Turkey sounds good.

Especially after the family tradition of bowling after the feast.

I did horrible, oh well, Lions won. Speaking of tradition, Detroit's unique in that I know several people that have an old family tradition of going to the Lions game, then coming home and having the meal. Mom forfiets the game and stays home preparing the goods.
    Thanks to be that we don't have to leave that stinkin' Silverdome anymore!
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Best Holiday wishes to all!!!

Had great company! had great bird with all of the trimmings!!! Just finished up great desserts and recently kicked the in-laws and the out-laws on home... Add on top of that my Dolphins looked respectable today! Now, its time to put on a pair of sweats and catch a little TV before falling asleep in my chair.

Take care everyone and hope you all enjoyed the day as much as I did!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Ate too much. Probably took a couple months off my life with that second load of desserts.

Don't forget our Troops. How 'bout that Prez of ours, pulling a fast one on the media boys camped out in Crawford, TX. "W" snuck out last night in an unmarked car, and flew to Baghdad in a non-official Air Force One to have Turkey day with our Troops.

Those journalistic boys and girls are miffed at the secret snub, not to mention the pimento cheese sandwiches they had to munch on in the media shed.image